Hot on the heels of a wildly successful Lite Version of Virtual City, G5 Entertainment today confirmed a release date for the upcoming full version of the city management sim. From the press release: “Virtual City for the iPhone is expected to hit the App Store on 4th of September. For a limited time upon release the game is going to sell for ONLY $2.99.”
The trial version (Virtual City FREE) has already been downloaded over 100.000 times within five days of its release, and has already achieved Top 10 App Store ranking in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Latvia and Estonia, and Top 100 positions in numerous other countries.
Features of the full game will include:
- Support of iPhone 4 Retina Display
- 50 Challenging Levels in 5 Settings: Colorado, California, Michigan, Montana, New York
- 18 Distinct Mission Scenarios
- More Than 50 Types of Buildings
- 25 Types of Goods to Transport and Trade
- 7 Production Chains to Master
- 16 Special Achievements to Earn
- Tens of Upgrades and Buildings to Unlock
- Free Play Mode with 5 Large Sand Box Maps is going to be available shortly after the release of the Premium version, with the next free update.