This guide features our Smite tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Smite is a third person fighting arena game that is available across a variety of platforms and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. The game is currently entering it’s tenth season, and we’ve written this tier list accordingly so. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official Smite tier list.
Smite Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Bacchus, Atlas, Cernunnos, Lancelot, Horus, Thor, Yu Huang, Tiamat, Rama, Amaterasu, Awilix, Thanatos, Hades, Maui, Xbalanque, Fenrir, Ishtar, Kali, Yemoja, Freya,
Ao Kuang, Susano, Kumbhakarna, Cu Chulainn
- A-Tier: Baron Samedi, Anhur, Da Ji, King Arthur, Heimdallr, Agni, Scylla, Osiris, Vulcan, Apollo, Athena, Loki, Bellona, Hercelus, Skadi, Neith, Terra, Charybdis, Shiva, Ravana, Bakasura, Vamana, Poseidon, Mercury, Tyr, Xing Tian, Tsukoyima, Khepri, Danzaburou, The Morrigan, Achilles, Ne Zha, Thoth, Arachne, Pele, Nemesis, Baba Yaga, Set, Artio, Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Sylvanus, Ah Puch, Chiron, Chernobog, Sol, Ymir, Ullr, Janus, Ares
- B-Tier: Hachiman, Hera, Jing Wei, Geb, Cerberus, Odin, Sobek, Cliodhna, Zeus, Jormungandr, Camazotz, Cabrakan, Izanami, Cupid, Kukulkan, Chang’e, Discordia, Hou Yi, Cthulhu, Eset, Folorun, Morgan Le Fay, Nike, Erlang Shen, Hun Batz, Medusa, Ra, Mulan, Guan Yu, Artemis, Persephone, Serqet, Sun Wukong, Zhong Kui, Gilgamesh, Fafnir, Merlin, Chronos, Ganesha, Nu Wa, Ratatoskr, Anubis, Kuzenbo
- C-Tier: Hel, Aphrodite, Raijin
- D-Tier: There’s currently no D-Tier characters.
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Ah Puch
- Ao Kuang
- Baba Yaga
- Baron Samedi
- Cu Chulainn
- Da Ji
- Erlang Shen
- Guan Yu
- Hou Yi
- Hun Batz
- Jing Wei
- King Arthur
- Morgan Le Fay
- Ne Zha
- Nu Wa
- Sun Wukong
- The Morrigan
- Xing Tian
- Yu Huang
- Zhong Kui
How Many Characters Are There In Smite?
There are over 110 characters currently in Smite, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving video games at the moment? Check out our Zold:Out Global tier list, Neptunia: Sisters VS Sisters trophy guide, and our Counter Side tier list & reroll guide.
About The Game
Smite is a third-person multiplayer fighting arena game that pits Gods from all sorts of mythologies against each other. This unique concept has been fleshed out so much so that there’s over 100 different Gods in the game! Oh, and it’s free to play. What more do you need?