RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch is possibly the finest mobile entry in the popular theme park building simulator.
It challenges you to build the best theme park you can imagine, by placing rides like rollercoasters and a bunch of different amenities to keep your visitors happy.
In this guide, we’re going to give you a few tips and tricks to help you build the best theme park going.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Tips and Tricks:
- Bigger is better: The aim of this game isn’t to build the most stylish theme park or anything fancy like that. Just build the biggest, with the most attractions and you’ll succeed.
- Level up attractions: As you open card packs, you’ll pick up duplicates of rides you already have. These aren’t a waste, as you can use them to level up your rides. Do so.
- Build multiple attractions: You can build a set number of the same attraction in a single theme park. Check the card, as it will let you know exactly how many. Always try to hit the caps.
- Pay attention to your stats: You can check your fun, food, and hygiene stats at any time and these are very important. If any are low, build relevant buildings to give them a boost.
- Stockpile cash: You’re going to want to stockpile cash, so we strongly recommend jacking up the price of entry on your attractions. Try and maintain everything at a ‘good value’ rating, but at the highest possible amount that allows that.