Raid: Shadow Legends is a pretty standard gacha RPG, with one exception: it has realistic, almost dark fantasy visuals. In a genre crowded with anime visuals, it does actually stand out.
But the core gameplay is pretty much the same. Still, we’re going to give you a few tips and tricks to help you progress quickly to the top of the leaderboards.
Raid: Shadow Legends Tips and Tricks:
- Get achievement and quest rewards: Don’t forget to pick up the various rewards that are thrown at you as you play. This includes achievements, quests, playtime, and anything else that gets a nice big explanation mark over its name.
- Spend those shards: Unlike in many gacha RPGs, you don’t need to save your shards to summon heroes in bulk as you don’t get anything extra for it. So just spend away.
- Save your gems for the mine: You get a bunch of free gems from the gem mine, which costs 500 gems. That will take you a while to save for if your a free player, but it’s worth it. We recommend grabbing this before spending gems on anything else.
- Pay attention to elemental weaknesses: Bring units that have an elemental advantage in battle, even if they have a lower star rating.
- Upgrade your equipment: Upgrading equipment is really cheap, so just go crazy and upgrade your equipment. It has a really low chance to fail up until about +8, so we recommend at least getting it to that level first.