If you’ve been looking for Northgard Clan Tier List, then your search ends here. It is a strategy game based on Norse mythology in which you control a clan of Vikings. The game features a wide range of clans that comes pre-equipped with unique attributes.
However, not all the clans are the best, which is why you should go for the greatest ones in the beginning. If you’re new to the game, you may have a hard time figuring out the best Northgard clans. With that in mind, we have prepared the Northgard Clan Tier List, ranking all the clans from best to worst.
Northgard Clan Tier List (2023)
There are over 14 clans in the Northgard to choose from at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of clans is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
These are the most powerful and beloved clans of the game. Highly advise pulling these clans as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
A Tier List
They are usually the powerful clans in the game, which can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not powerful as S-tier clans in terms of overall skills.
They are regarded as the “above average” clans who often support the team and watch their back.
C Tier List
They are clans with a serious lack of skills and abilities and can’t compete with most units.
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. These clans are incapable of performing well on the field.
We recommend choosing S-tier clans for a solid start. They are the best clans in the game and significantly increase your winning odds.
On top of that, it’s worth noting that each Clan has different characteristics and bonuses. Some Clans are included in the base game while others are only available after purchasing DLC.
Northgard Clan Starting Bonuses
- Stag – You Start with +75 Food Food, Wood Wood, Kröwns Kröwns and +40 Lore Lore.
- Goat – Start with 1 Sheep Sheep and can build two Sheepfolds and Increases the production bonus of your feasts by 20%.
- Wolf – Killing a Wolf Wolf provides Meat 15 Meat, Brown Bear Brown Bear and Kaija Kaija provides Meat 120 Meat
- Raven – Can colonize with Kröwns Kröwns instead of Food Food.
- Bear – During winter,Food Food and Wood Firewood penalties are reduced by 30%.
- Boar – The Mender’s Hut replaces the Healer’s Hut.
- Snake (DLC Clan) – You start with your warchief, the young Signy.
- Dragon (DLC Clan) – Your Civilians can go into neutral territory.
- Horse (DLC Clan) – Eitria and Brok are the 2 clan Warchiefs, they can be recruited in the Forge, instead of the usual Military Camps, for 150 Kröwns, no Iron needed.
- Kraken (DLC Clan) – Colonization and building costs on non-coastal zone are 50% more expensive.
- Ox (DLC Clan) – Your Warchief is the powerful Torfin Torfin.
- Lynx (DLC Clan) – Earn Hunting Trophies Hunting Trophies on animal kills.
- Squirrel (DLC Clan) – The clan hoards greedily in anticipation of winter 2 months before it starts and can count on a 30% increase in production during this period.
- Rat (DLC Clan) – The clan has more villagers but they arrive wounded. Wounded units do not count for Happiness requirement.
That concludes our comprehensive guide for the Northgard Clan Tier List & starting bonuses. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.