This guide features our Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Mobile Legends: Adventure is an idle RPG gacha game that is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the game’s official website.
Mobile Legends: Adventure Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Tokinibara, Akashic, Shah Torre, Oberon, Shar, Lunox, Nimbus Eudora, Belerick, Hylos, Pharsa, Vexana, Mecha Layla, Silvanna, Kagura, Atlas
- A-Tier: Xeno, Rista, Tia, Harley, Estes, Miracle Clara, Irithel, Yi Sun-Shin, Nana, Lancelot, Argus, Selena, Thamuz, Uranus, Odette, Kimmy, Fanny, Angela, Lolita
- B-Tier: Anna, Karihmet, Apostae, Esmerelda, Badang, Valir, Clint, Akai, Hayabusa, Hanabi, Lapu-Lapu, Karina, Chang’e, Minsitthar, Guinevere, Natan, Claude
- C-Tier: Yu Zhong, Hestia, Hwang Jini, Amaterasu, Gord, Aurora, Miya, Kadita, Hanzo, Helcurt, Moskov, Granger, Bane, Freya, Gusion, Rafaela, Tigreal, Karrie, Bruno, Lesley, X.Bord
- D-Tier: Gavana, Zhask, Martis, Eudora, Grock, Cyclops, Zilong, Alice, Aldous, Balmond, Kara, Saber, Layla, Diggie, Jawhead, Alpha
- Shah Torre
- Hwang Jini
- Yu Zhong
- Miracle Clara
- Yi Sun-Shin
- Nimbus Eudora
- Mecha Layla
How Many Characters Are There In Mobile Legends: Adventure?
There are over 88 characters currently in Mobile Legends: Adventure, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our TFT tier list, Brawl Stars tier list, and our TapTap Universe tier list.
About The Game
Mobile Legends: Adventure is an idle gacha RPG that takes place in the same universe as the hit mobile MOBA. You collect your favourite characters and assemble a team out of them, then send them out to participate in a wide variety of battles. As you progress, you’ll increase their power that lets you take on increasingly challenging content.