Mario Kart Tour’s Ice Tour is here, bringing with it a wealth of new rewards, characters, karts, gliders, courses, and more. We’re mostly interested in the challenges though, which you can complete to earn Grand Stars, which is the currency required to earn all of these rewards.
Below, you’ll find a list of challenges with tips on how to complete them where needed.
Mario Kart Tour Challenges List
Tour Challenges 2
- Get 1st place 3 times in a row in races 100cc or above
- Land 10 hits with Bananas
- Do a total of 3 Slipstream boosts
- Land 3 hits with Bob-ombs in a single race
- Cause opponents to crash 5 times in a single race using a driver with a hat
- Earn a score of 8,000 or higher on a T course
- Earn a total score of 25,000 or higher in the Pauline Cup
- Cause opponents to crash using a Mega Mushroom
- Clear all of the cups in the Ice Tour
Tour Challenges 1
- Land 3 hits with Green Shells
- Collect a total 100 coins
- Do 150 Mini-Turbo boosts
- Take out 5 Sidesteppers: Sidesteppers, also known as crabs, can be found on Koopa Troopa Beach and Cheep Cheep Lagoon. You can take them out by driving into them or using an item you can fire at them.
- Land 30 hits with Bananas using a driver wearing a tie: Drivers wearing a tie include: Mario (Musician), Donkey Kong, and Waluigi (Bus Driver).
- Earn a total score of 20,000 or higher in the Rosalina Cup
- Get 1st place in a 150cc or higher race 3 times in a row
- Cause opponents to crash 5 times while underwater
- Pass through 10 rings created by a Dash Ring item: Drivers who can create Dash Rings include: Ludwig, Rosalina, Rosalina (Halloween), and Peach (Wintertime).
- Get 1st place in a 200cc or higher race
- Do 10 Ultra Mini-Turbo boosts
- Take out 10 snowpeople: Snowpeople, also known as snowmen, can be found on snowy tracks, including DK Pass.
- Get a combo count of x10 or higher
- Earn a score of 10,000 or higher using a driver with a mustache: Drivers with mustaches include Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Metal Mario, Mario (Musician), Mario (Hakama), Mario (Santa), Mario (Happi), Penguin Luigi, Ice Mario, Waluigi (Bus Driver).
- Cause an opponent to crash while gliding
- Earn a score of 10,000 or higher on a T course: T courses have a T after their name, so they’re easy to spot. They typically have lots of tricks to perform, so getting a high score isn’t too challenging.
- Cause opponents to crash 10 times in Frenzy mode: Frenzy mode is when you get three of the same items out of a box. It requires you to race as one of a courses favoured drivers.
- Finish a race by crashing over the finish line