Mana, the financial technology company, has launched its banking app, debit card and checking account. The account is designed specifically with gamers in mind, and rewards gamers for the things they already do – play games, and buy games.
Anyone who has a Mana account is eligible for rewards. But Mana has also revealed a Pro membership. For an annual subscription, account-holders enjoy access to a wealth of additional benefits.
A Rewarding Experience
The premise is simple: gamers earn points for playing games and making purchases. You’ll also receive rewards for playing relevant games too, such as Clash of Clans or Apex Legends, among other titles.
A standard Mana account offers the following:
- 3x Points for Gaming and Entertainment Subscriptions
- 2X Points from Gaming Products in the Mana Shop
- 1X Points for all Purchases using the Mana VISA® Debit Card
- 100 Points a month for playing your favorite games
Compare that with the Pro membership, which offers even more:
- 5x Points for Gaming and Entertainment Subscriptions
- 3X Points from Gaming Products in the Mana Shop
- 1X Points for all Purchases using the Mana VISA Debit Card
- 500 Points a month for playing your favorite games
- 1 Year Discord Nitro Classic Subscription
- $25 Gift card to Playstation Plus
- $25 Gift card to Xbox GamePass Ultimate
- 1 Year Surfshark VPN Subscription
- 1 Year Firstblood PRO esports platform subscription
- 1 Year FITGMR Pro subscription
The Pro membership has an annual fee of $119.95. But the rewards on offer have an estimated value of some $540.
Points that you earn can be redeemed to buy a variety of gaming gear, gift cards, and games themselves, all within the app’s shop.
What Is Mana?
Mana is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by MVB Financial Corp, Member FDIC. They are a fintech company that serves gamers, with the goal of offering the best rewards on the market for their audience.
Mana offers a checking account with a VISA debit card. It is available to US residents aged 18 or over. Check it out on the App Store, Google Play or head over to their Website.