June’s Journey is one of the finest hidden object puzzlers on the App Store, and we wouldn’t want to spoil it for you by just walking you through the puzzles.
Instead, we’re going to give you a bunch of tips and tricks to help get you in the mindset to solve the puzzles. That way, you’ll still feel really good about yourself when you beat the game.
- Don’t be fooled: The beginning of the game is super easy, and basically makes the puzzle solutions obvious. Don’t be fooled – that difficulty will ramp up eventually.
- The solution might be hiding in plain sight: Having said that, the game does like to trick you. Sometimes it will hide an object in plain sight. It might be in too obvious a spot that you won’t notice it, as you’ll be fixated on the minor details. It actually helps to hold your phone or tablet away from your face.
- Make note of weird objects: If you find something that looks out of place, make a mental or physical note as there’s a good chance you’ll need it later. You’ll backtrack through areas a number of times so this is a good strategy.
- There’s no need to rush: Hidden object puzzlers are designed to be relaxing experiences, so there’s no need to rush through and beat the game as quickly as possible. If you find yourself getting impatient, just take a break. The object isn’t going anywhere.
- Turn your brightness up: You don’t want to miss an item because it’s hiding in the dark, so turn your screen brightness up so you can see everything.