If you’ve been looking for JoJo’s All Star Battle R Tier List, then your search ends here. JoJo’s All Star Battle R is a remake of the 2014 original fighting game, set in the universe of the hit manga series. Similar to other action-fighting titles, the game has a vast collection of characters.
However, not all the characters are the best for the team, which is why you should recruit the strongest ones in the beginning. If you’re a beginner, you may have a hard time rerolling the best characters. With that in mind, we have prepared JoJo’s All Star Battle R Tier List, ranking all the characters from best to worst.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R Tier List (2022)
- S-Tier: Bruno Buccellati, Diavolo, Dio Brando, Guido Mista, Narancia Ghirga
- A-Tier: Diego Brando, DIO, F.F., Giorno Giovana, Gyro Zepelli, Ikuro Hashizaka, Jotaro Kujo, Narciso Anasui, Okuyasu Nijimura, Old Joseph Joestar, Pannacotta Fugo, Polnareff, Yoshikge Kira
- B-Tier: Akira Otoishi, Esidisi, Hol Horse, Johnny Joestar, Jolyne Cujoh, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Kars, Lisa Lisa, Mariah, Pet Shop, Prosciutto and Pesci, Robert E. O. Speedwagon, Trish Una, Wammu, Will A. Zeppeli
- C-Tier: Caesar Zepelli, Enrico Pucci, Ermes Costello, Funny Valentine, Ghiaccio, Koichi Hirose, Josuke Higashikata, Noriyaki Kakyoin, Vanilla Ice, Yukako Yamagishi
- D-Tier: Iggy, Kosaku Kawajiri, Muhammad Avdol, Rohan Kishibe, Shigechi
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we recommend picking the S-tier characters, you are urged to use the ones you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every champion in JoJo’s All Star Battle R.
How Many Characters Are There In JoJo’s All Star Battle R?
The game was globally released in 2022, and has a total of 50 playable characters at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. It’s worth noting that the list of characters is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
These are the most powerful and beloved characters of the game. Highly advise pulling these characters as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R A Tier List
They are usually the powerful characters in the game, which can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier characters in terms of overall skills.
B Tier List
They are regarded as the “above average” characters who often support the team and watch their back.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R C-Tier List
They are characters with a serious lack of skills and abilities and can’t compete with most units.
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. These characters are incapable of performing well on the field.
JoJo’s All Star Battle R Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in JoJo’s All Star Battle R is fairly easy. Here’s the complete set of instructions for the same:
- Download the game from Steam.
- Sign in to the game using your account.
- Complete the game’s story mode parts to unlock the characters
- Finally, outfits can be unlocked for each character in Campaign Mode.
We recommend pulling out S-tier characters for a solid start. They are the best characters in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier character, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for JoJo’s All Star Battle R Tier List & Reroll process. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.