Infinite Dreams just hit us up with some juicy details on a Halloween-themed content update they’ve got in the works for Shoot the Zombirds (read our full review). The new update couldn’t be more timely and if you haven’t yet gotten to grips with this scary good shooter, we highly recommend you do so soon!
If you’re already a fan of Shoot the Zombirds, here’s the full list of bloodcurdling new features and fixes you can expect to arrive on or around October 31st:
- Three new characters just in time for Halloween: Ivan Helsing, Werewolf and Merinda
- Two amazing backgrounds designed in a fully Halloween fashion
- New Halloween-themed game icon
- iCloud support. Now you can save your game data across all iOS devices!
- Optimization for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0
- Minor gameplay and AI tweaks to enhance your experience