This guide features our Hunt Royale tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Hunt Royale is an exciting survival game that is available on Android and iOS and includes a variety of unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the official website.
Hunt Royale Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Ancient One, Spider Queen, Mad Doctor, Huntalisk, Phantom, Gentleman, Skull Master, Plague Doctor
- A-Tier: Mutant Turtle, Gray Wolf, Necromancer, Mech, Ninja, Pirate, Efreet, Raging Orc, Engineer, Arachna, Bunny, Beetle, Torment, Mummy
- B-Tier: Anubis, Plague Rat, The Ripper, Protector, Thor, Axe Master, Hammerdin, Lifestealer, Vlad, Imp Master, Scarecrow, Werebear
- C-Tier: Franky, Zeus, Trickster, Druid, Sniper, Snowman, Grim Reaper, Gorgon, Frozen Queen,
- D-Tier: King, Samurai, Angel, Elf Archer, Rocky, Barbarian, Dragon Knight, Berserker, Boom Boom, Minotaur, Voodoo, Roller, Wizard, Ape Lord, Captain Hook, Renderman, Crow, Turkey
- Ancient One
- Spider Queen
- Mad Doctor
- Skull Master
- Plague Doctor
- Mutant Turtle
- Gray Wolf
- Raging Orc
- Plague Rat
- The Ripper
- Axe Master
- Imp Master
- Grim Reaper
- Frozen Queen
- Elf Archer
- Dragon Knight
- Boom Boom
- Ape Lord
- Captain Hook
How Many Characters Are There In Hunt Royale?
There are over 40 characters currently in Hunt Royale, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Mobile Legends: Adventure tier list, Dynasty Warriors: Overlords tier list, and Priconne tier list.
About The Game
Hunt Royale is a survival game that features a range of game modes that cover PvP and PvE. Collect a variety of characters and level them up as you take part in engaging battles! Enjoy the adorable and colourful graphics as you explore all that the game has to offer. Learn a plethora of new abilities as you upgrade your characters, and utilise them on the battlefield!