Hill Climb Racing 2 is a physics-based racing game that challenges you to drive up and down a series of hills. That might sound easy, but do you remember how difficult it was to keep a car on a Scalextric track?
Well, this is virtually the same principle. If you go too fast you might crash and burn. Too slow, and you might fail because you don’t have the speed to make it.
In this guide, we’re going to provide a few tips and tricks to help you get up that hill over and over again.
Hill Climb Racing 2 Tips and Tricks:
- Don’t crash: Yes, that’s right – don’t crash. That should be your number one rule in Hill Climb Racing 2. To not crash, basically don’t land on your cars head. Patience and careful manoeuvring is key.
- Opponents might crash: During a race mode, your opponents might crash. Do not let this fool you, as it won’t end the game for them. Just keep focusing on having a good race yourself or they’ll catch up.
- Hit the gas and brakes appropriately: You’re going to want to alternate between the brakes and gas depending on whether you’re going up or down a hill. Just make sure that you’re always in control of the vehicle and you’ll be fine.
- Land parallel: When flying through the air, you won’t want to land horizontally on a hill, or you might lose control of your vehicle. Instead, try and land parallel to the ground, even if it means your vehicle is nearly vertical.
- Save your cash for more expensive vehicles: Don’t worry about upgrading the first few vehicles, as you’ll unlock new better vehicles at a fast rate. Save your cash to purchase and upgrade them instead.