This guide features our Genshin Impact 3.3 tier list of all current characters and their ranking in terms of strength in the game so far. We will keep this list up to date with every character release and will rank them soon after. We thoroughly research this information to ensure that we provide an authentic and honest list to help you make a decision on who is best to use in your team.
Genshin Impact is a popular RPG gacha game that is available on Android and iOS and includes a rich story as well as unique characters to collect. For more information about the lore and the game, check out the game’s official website.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Tier List (2022)
- S-Tier: Ayaka, Hu Tao, Kazuha, Kokomi, Nahida, Raiden, Xiangling, Zhongli
- A-Tier: Albedo, Ayato, Bennett, Childe, Diluc, Fischl, Ganyu, Klee, Nilou, Shenhe, Sucrose, Xingqiu, Yae Miko, Yelan, Yoimiya, Scaramouche
- B-Tier: Layla, Barbara, Cyno, Eula, Heizou, Itto, Jean, Kuki Shinobu, Mona, Tighnari, Traveler, Venti, Xiao, Yun Jin, Faruzan
- C-Tier: Beidou, Collei, Diona, Gorou, Kaeya, Keqing, Ningguang, Qiqi, Razor, Rosaria, Sayu, Yanfei, Layla
- D-Tier: Aloy, Amber, Candace, Chongyun, Dori, Lisa, Noelle, Sara, Thoma, Xinyan, Noelle
- Hu Tao
- Kuki Shinobu
- Yae Miko
- Yun Jin
How Many Characters Are There In Genshin Impact?
There are over 61 characters currently in Genshin Impact, with plans to increase the roster considerably in future updates. We’ll update this guide with each character release and place them into our ranking system.
S Tier List
The best characters in the game, and deemed the strongest when it comes to their abilities. We recommend trying to obtain an S-tier character as soon as possible.
A Tier List
Fantastic characters and great replacements if you don’t manage to get your hands on an S tier. They can be used alongside S-tier characters and can easily help you clear content.
B Tier List
Not the best in terms of strength but they’re good fillers at the start of the game. They can be used as a support choice to aid your A-tier and S-tier characters.
C Tier List
It’s best to avoid placing these characters in your party, especially if you want to clear content efficiently.
D Tier List
Not worth upgrading or using at all and should be avoided completely.
Loving gacha games at the moment? Check out our Tohou Lost Word tier list, Archeland tier list, and our Blue Reflection Sun tier list.
Genshin Impact Reroll Guide
If you’re worried about not getting the character you want, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with our reroll guide.
- Download Genshin Impact
- Sign in using a guest account
- Complete the game’s tutorial and prologue
- Pull on the banner
- If you didn’t get the character you want, delete the game, and all of the game’s files
- Repeat this process until you get the character you want
S-tier characters are the main ones to focus on for your first summon. If you didn’t get the character you want, you can delete the account and all of the game data. Reinstall the game and repeat the process until you obtain your desired character.
About The Game
Genshin Impact is one of the most popular gacha games as of right now. Explore the world of Teyvat as a variety of characters, and complete an abundance of quests on your travels. You can collect a ton of different characters with unique abilities, ranging from 4 star to 5 star. Enjoy recurring events where you can earn quite a few rewards, and play in co-op mode with friends.