Boasting an intriguing art style, toe-tapping tunes and a wacky premise, The Lonely Bee Games’ soon to be released iPhone game Eggs In Space is shaping up nicely. From the press release: HELP!!! The Eggs are invading and the peaceful people of Spoonville have sent you up into the cosmos to defend them in this unique tap’n’crack action game.
- Easy to pick up and play, tricky to master, impossible to put down
- Watch as a kaleidoscope of fantastic sights leap at you!
- Stupendous soundtrack from our one man electric orchestra
- Crack the menacing eggs, but avoid those booby-trapped Red Eggs
- Can you defeat the hideous and hilarious Boss Eggs?
- Bonus ‘Egg Scramble’ game mode! Can you handle it?
- Compare your high scores globally and locally on Open Feint
Have you got what it takes to stop this pandemonium before the Eggs in Space enslave us all?
Lonely Bee have started a thread on our forums where I’m sure they will be happy to answer your questions. Be sure to check it out for more Eggs In Space info and screenshots!