Over the weekend, the winners of the 16th International Mobile Gaming Awards were announced. Judged by a panel of industry experts, the gongs are awarded to the finest mobile games of the past year.
And, because we like you, we’ve gone right ahead and listed all of the winners below this paragraph. There’s some brilliant games here, and definitely some super worthy winners.
- Best Quickplay Game – Archero
- Best Meaningful Play – Dear Reader
- Excellence in Innovation – What the Golf
- Best AR Game – Angry Birds AR Isle of Pigs
- Best VR Game – Akron Attack of the Squirrels
- Excellence in Audio Design – Alien Blackout
- Best Technical Achievement – Call of Duty Mobile
- Excellence in Storytelling – Forgotten Anne
- Excellence in Game Design – Figment: Journey Into the Mind
- Excellence in Art – The Gardens Between
- Excellence in Gameplay – Call of Duty Mobile
- Best Game for 5G – Dragon Raja
- Jury Honourable Mention – Sayonara Wild Hearts
- People’s Choice Award – Hados 2
- Grand Prix – Sky: Children of The Light
We think you’ll agree that there are some brilliant entries on the list. We’re certainly happy to see Sayonara Wild Hearts and Sky: Children of Light getting some attention. If you’re interested you can check out the whole ceremony in the video we’ve embedded below.
You can get more information on the IMGAs, including all of the nominations for this year’s awards and full coverage of previous ceremonies by checking out the ceremony’s official website right here.
What do you thing of the winners? Would you have handed out the awards differently? Make sure you let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this paragraph.