There are a bunch of Ribbons in BitLife that require you to get rich, and there are probably even more ways than that to actually make money.
But if you just want to know the most effective methods, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’re going to list a bunch of things you should do if getting loaded is a priority for you.
If it’s something else you’re looking for, you can check out our other BitLife guides:
- BitLife Ribbons Guide: How to Get All 27 Ribbons
- BitLife Schools List: How to Get Into All 8 Schools
- BitLife Lottery Guide: How to Win the Lottery in BitLife
- BitLife Jobs Guide: All of the Best Paying Jobs and How to Get Them
- BitLife Achievements List: How to Get All 63 Achievements
- BitLife Guide: How to Get the Famous Ribbon
- BitLife Guide: How to Escape From Jail Without Getting Caught
- BitLife CEO Guide: How to Climb to the Top of Your Career as a CEO
- BitLife Scandalous Ribbon Guide: How to Murder and Get Away With It
- BitLife Looks and Smarts Guide: How to Get Smart and Look Better
- BitLife Deadly Ribbon Guide: How to Become a Serial Killer
How to Get Rich in BitLife
- Study hard: If you want to make the big bucks, study hard at school. Getting good grades and increasing your smarts allows you to go to one of the best schools, which, in turn, opens up the best jobs.
- Consider your pension: Certain jobs can be very lucrative in BitLife, but offer a rubbish pension when you retire. Be careful.
- Ask your parents: As long as they’re alive, you can always ask your parents for cash in BitLife. You don’t even have to feel guilty about it.
- Play the lottery: Buy a lottery ticket at every opportunity. It’s unlikely, but you might actually win.
- Emigrate to rich countries: If you’re born in a country with low wages, emigrate. Live in the countries that pay big wages and prosper.
- Get on the property ladder: Purchase properties as soon as you’re able, then sell them on for a profit. If you hold onto a property for a few years, it increases in value. This is incredibly lucrative.
- Marry a rich person: You can marry a rich person and then divorce them to get half of their cash. Do this a few times and, well, you’re set for life.
- Be social: Mess around on social media as often as possible – particularly if you’re an actor or porn star. These professions live and die on popularity. So be popular!
- Steal it: You can just steal cash, of course. Steal cars, pickpocket, and burgle houses to pick up as much loose change as possible. Just be careful you don’t end up in prison.
- Gamble: Gambling is incredibly lucrative. Play Blackjack and close the app as soon as you lose. Re-open it then try and keep the train of wins going.