Winning the lottery in BitLife is just one of the ways you can make money in Candywriter’s bizarre but addictive life simulator.
It’s not easy, and there aren’t any ways you can game the system to guarantee a win, but we’ve still got several tips on how to win below.
Follow them and you’ll be a lottery winner in no time.
If it’s something else you’re looking for, you can check out our other BitLife guides:
- BitLife Ribbons Guide: How to Get All 27 Ribbons
- BitLife Schools List: How to Get Into All 8 Schools
- BitLife Money Guide: How to Make Money in BitLife
- BitLife Jobs Guide: All of the Best Paying Jobs and How to Get Them
- BitLife Achievements List: How to Get All 63 Achievements
- BitLife Guide: How to Get the Famous Ribbon
- BitLife Guide: How to Escape From Jail Without Getting Caught
- BitLife CEO Guide: How to Climb to the Top of Your Career as a CEO
- BitLife Scandalous Ribbon Guide: How to Murder and Get Away With It
- BitLife Looks and Smarts Guide: How to Get Smart and Look Better
- BitLife Deadly Ribbon Guide: How to Become a Serial Killer
How to Win the Lottery in BitLife
There is no trick to winning the lottery in BitLife, sadly. Just like in real life it relies on a healthy dose of luck to get the big bucks for free.
However, you can make life easier for yourself in a number of different ways.
Here’s how the lottery works in BitLife: visit the ‘Misc’ section of the menu to find the option to buy a lottery ticket.
You can purchase a lottery ticket as many times as you want, but you only have a chance at winning for the first lottery ticket you purchase per year.
So to be clear, buying multiple lottery tickets in a single year is pointless, as you lose all chances after the first one.
If you buy 10 in a row, each of the lottery tickets have an equal chance of winning. Again, this only works for the first batch of 10 you purchase a year.
So to give yourself the best chance of winning the lottery, you want to buy 10 tickets in bulk once every single year. Eventually, you’re going to win – it’s just a matter of how long.
Given that it’s reliant on luck, you might as well try and earn a few Ribbons while you attempt to win. You should also try and earn lots of money generally, so you can afford those lottery tickets! Going to the best schools can help with that.