St. Patrick’s Day has been and gone this year but you can still celebrate it so long as you have BitLife installed. That’s all thanks to a nifty little update that introduced Leprechauns to the mix.
While you can’t quite turn into a little Irish midget that hides gold underneath a rainbow, you can take on the new Leprechaun job. This pays the big bucks.
In this guide, we’re going to detail exactly how you can become a Leprechaun and what the benefits are. Happy belated St. Patrick’s Day!
If it’s something else you’re looking for, check out our complete guide to BitLife.
What is a Leprechaun in BitLife?
A Leprechaun is a new type of job in BitLife, that pays an awful lot to those lucky enough to become one. You can apply to be a Leprechaun if it appears in the job listings and your pay will grow tremendously if you work hard.
That’s the secret to being a successful Leprechaun: hard graft.
How to Become a Leprechaun in BitLife:
Becoming a Leprechaun in BitLife isn’t overly difficult. Here’s a few tips and tricks on how to get there:
- Choose Ireland as your country of birth: Every little helps.
- Keep your stats in the green: Leprechauns really do like green stuff. And gold. Lots of gold.
- Forget college: You can’t teach someone how to be a Leprechaun. You’re either born with it or you have to suffer a life of misery like everyone else.
- Search the job listings rigorously: Leprechauns don’t have a defined starting salary, so you’re going to have to use those eagle eyes and scan the entire job listings until you find the job.
- Work hard: Leprechauns are hard working, so you have to be too. Apply this while searching for a position and then double down when you get one so you can earn the big bucks.
- It might take a few BitLives: Becoming a Leprechaun is a lot like finding a four-leafed clover: you need to get lucky. So it might take a few BitLives, it might not.