There are tons of different ways to end up in jail in BitLife, but only two means of getting out: you can escape or wait until you’re released.
If you want to save time and actually achieve stuff in your BitLife, you’ll probably want to escape. That’s not easy, but it is doable.
In this guide, we’re going to give you a bunch of tips and tricks on how to escape from prison in BitLife.
If it’s something else you’re looking for, you can check out our other BitLife guides:
- BitLife Ribbons Guide: How to Get All 27 Ribbons
- BitLife Schools List: How to Get Into All 8 Schools
- BitLife Money Guide: How to Make Money in BitLife
- BitLife Lottery Guide: How to Win the Lottery in BitLife
- BitLife Jobs Guide: All of the Best Paying Jobs and How to Get Them
- BitLife Achievements List: How to Get All 63 Achievements
- BitLife Guide: How to Get the Famous Ribbon
- BitLife CEO Guide: How to Climb to the Top of Your Career as a CEO
- BitLife Scandalous Ribbon Guide: How to Murder and Get Away With It
- BitLife Looks and Smarts Guide: How to Get Smart and Look Better
- BitLife Deadly Ribbon Guide: How to Become a Serial Killer
How to Escape Prison in BitLife
Escaping from prison isn’t overly complicated in BitLife, but it sure is tough. It basically plays like a simple version of Pac-Man, with you on a grid and a guard as the ghost.
Your goal is to make it to the exit before the guard catches you. You take it in turns making moves, with the difficulty stemming from the guard’s ability to move twice during every move.
So to successfully escape, you’ll need to outwit the guard. This fella will chase you down until you’re caught, and you can use this to your advantage by luring him to tricky passageways where he can’t move quite as freely, allowing you to escape.
Here’s a few miscellaneous tips and tricks to help you:
- Count the tiles: Count the tiles ahead of you to see if you can make it to the exit before the guard catches you. Just remember that the guard can move two spaces each turn.
- If you can’t make it, lure the guard away: If you simply can’t make it to the exit before being caught, we recommend luring the guard away and to an environment where he’ll find it tricky to manoeuvre. Just think fo your escape plan.
- You can get the guard stuck: There are a few different locations that you can get the guard stuck in in BitLife, and we recommend doing so to increase your chances of getting away. Walls are generally a good indicator that the location will prove tricksy for the guard.
- You’re invisible if the guard doesn’t have direct line of sight: The guard can only see you if you’re in a tile directly horizontal or vertical from him. Remember this and try and stay out of site until he moves on.