BitLife has many different ribbons to collect, but few are quite as morally bankrupt as the deadly ribbon. To put it briefly, you’ve basically got to become a serial killer to get your hands on this one.
In this guide, we’re going to explain everything you have to do to get the deadly ribbon. We’ll explain how to commit murder and how to get away with it long enough to do it several more times.
If it’s something else you’re looking for, you can check out our other BitLife guides:
- BitLife Ribbons Guide: How to Get All 27 Ribbons
- BitLife Schools List: How to Get Into All 8 Schools
- BitLife Money Guide: How to Make Money in BitLife
- BitLife Lottery Guide: How to Win the Lottery in BitLife
- BitLife Jobs Guide: All of the Best Paying Jobs and How to Get Them
- BitLife Achievements List: How to Get All 63 Achievements
- BitLife Guide: How to Get the Famous Ribbon
- BitLife Guide: How to Escape From Jail Without Getting Caught
- BitLife CEO Guide: How to Climb to the Top of Your Career as a CEO
- BitLife Scandalous Ribbon Guide: How to Murder and Get Away With It
- BitLife Looks and Smarts Guide: How to Get Smart and Look Better
How to Get the Deadly Ribbon in BitLife
As we mentioned earlier, if you want to get the deadly ribbon in BitLife, you’re going to have to commit a bunch of murders during a single BitLife.
The biggest challenge with this ribbon is staying out of prison long enough to commit a bunch of murders. Getting caught is inevitable, so there’s no point worrying about it. Instead, you need to figure out how to escape prison.
How to Commit Murder in BitLife
First though, how to commit murder. Head on over to the ‘Crime’ activities tab and hit ‘Murder Someone’. You’ll then get a bunch of victims to select from and then the method of murder. It’s truly bleak stuff.
Our suggestion here is to pick a method that will guarantee death. Don’t pick something crazy like ‘Stairway to Hell’ or ‘Atomic Wedgie’, as chances are they’ll fail and you’ll just end up in prison for no reason.
No matter the method you chose though, you’re going to end up failing a few times. As a result, you’re going to have to get very good at escaping prison or attempt this over a bunch of BitLives.
How to Escape Prison in BitLife
While in prison, you can select an option to attempt to escape at any point. This brings you to a Pac-Man-style mini game, which you play on a grid.
Your goal is to try and reach the exit before the guard catches you. The difficulty here is, for every one move you make, the guard can move two tiles. That means outrunning the guard is rarely an option.
However, he can’t see you unless you’re within line of sight either directly beneath or to the side of the guard. He also can’t see you through walls.
So try simply avoiding the guard at first. If he spots you, it’s time to play a bit of cat and mouse and try and lure the guard into a spot where he’ll get stuck.
If you look for sections with plenty of walls, you can often lose the guard with ease. The trick is to get him caught.