Becoming CEO in BitLife is pretty much the highest you can climb in your career as a businessman, so it’s no surprise that everyone wants to know how to achieve it.
Well, fear not because we are going to help you do just that. Below, we’ll include a bunch of tips and tricks to help you complete it as quickly as possible.
If it’s something else you’re looking for, you can check out our other BitLife guides:
- BitLife Ribbons Guide: How to Get All 27 Ribbons
- BitLife Schools List: How to Get Into All 8 Schools
- BitLife Money Guide: How to Make Money in BitLife
- BitLife Lottery Guide: How to Win the Lottery in BitLife
- BitLife Jobs Guide: All of the Best Paying Jobs and How to Get Them
- BitLife Achievements List: How to Get All 63 Achievements
- BitLife Guide: How to Get the Famous Ribbon
- BitLife Guide: How to Escape From Jail Without Getting Caught
- BitLife Scandalous Ribbon Guide: How to Murder and Get Away With It
- BitLife Looks and Smarts Guide: How to Get Smart and Look Better
- BitLife Deadly Ribbon Guide: How to Become a Serial Killer
How to Become CEO in BitLife
- Natural Advantage: Just like in real life, being born in an advantageous position will put you in good stead to make a success at business. You’ll want to be born in a strong economy, like the US or UK, and have decent stats. Looks aren’t so important but smarts will definitely help.
- Educate Yourself: Next up, you’ll want to get a good education. Go to the library and study a lot as a kid to boost your smarts, then try and go to Business School if you can. It helps to study something relevant at university. Pull that off and you’re basically in the home straight.
- Get a Good Job: Now it’s time to get a good job, and make sure it’s a good one. Become a high earning accountant or something business-like and work really hard at it. Get involved in social activities for work, be nice to your employees, and generally go the extra mile at every opportunity and you’ll get there.
- Be a Nice Guy: Don’t go committing crimes, being mean to people, and neglecting your family – that won’t get you very far in BitLife. People want steady family men who are reliable and treat others well as a CEO. They also really don’t want a criminal or someone who might end up spending a bunch of time in jail.
- Be Loyal: You might get a promotion faster if you keep leaving companies, but loyalty pays off if you plan on becoming CEO. We’re not entirely sure if this is baked into the game, but we had an easier time becoming CEO at a company we’d been at longest.