If you’ve been looking for the Arknights Tier List, then your search ends here. Arknights is one of the most popular casual-style anime games in which you take on the role of a key member of Rhodes Island, a pharmaceutical company that fights both deadly infections. Similar to other titles, the game has a vast collection of operators.
However, not all the operators are the best for the team, which is why you should recruit the strongest ones in the beginning. If you’re a beginner, you may have a hard time rerolling the best operators. Therefore, we have prepared the Arknights Tier List, ranking all the operators from best to worst.
Arknights Tier List (2023)
- S-Tier: Ifrit, Mostima, Carnelian, Ceobe, Dusk, Eyjafjalla, Liskarm, Mudrock, Nian, Saria, Blemishine, Eunectes, Hoshiguma, SilverAsh, Skadi, Specter, Surtr, Thorns, Blaze, Ch’en, Hellagur, Lappland, Mountain, Silence, Warfarin, Kal’tsit, Shining, Rosa, Rosmontis, Schwarz, W, Archetto, Exusiai, Meteorite, Projekt Red, Weedy, Gladiia, Aak, Phantom, Scene, Shamare, Suzuran, Angelina, Magallan, Myrtle, Saga, Siege, Bagpipe, Elysium, Qiubai
- A-Tier: Vigna, Zima, Reed, Texas, Sora, Skadi the Corrupting Heart, Glaucus, Istina, Mayer, Pramanix, Kafka, Manticore, Mizuki, Mr. Nothing, Robin, Waai Fu, Cliffheart, Ethan, FEater, Frost, Gravel, Jaye, GreyThroat, Pinecone, Platinum, Provence, Andreana, Ash, Blue Poison, Firewatch, Perfumer, Ptilopsis, Whisperain, Ceylon, Nightingale, Flint, Franka, Indra, Utage, Whislish, Astesia, Ayerscarpe, Bibeak, Broca, Cuora, Nearl, Vulcan, Asbestos, Bison, Croissant, Click, Leonhardt, Mint, Skyfire, Amiya, Absinthe, Beeswax, Gitano, Cantabile, Kirin x Yato
- B-Tier: Lava the Purgatory, Skyfire, Leizi, Greyy, Haze, Passenger, Heavyrain, Hung, Matterhorn, Bubble, Blitz, Dur-Nar, Gummy, Melantha, Mousse, Savage, Sideroca, Cutter, Estelle, Flamebringer, Frostleaf, Jackie, Matoimaru, Arene, Beehunter, Conviction, Myrrh, Sussurro, Tuye, Breeze, Folinic, Gavial, May, Sesa, Shirayuki, Toddifons, Vermeil, Aciddrop, Aosta, April, Executor, Snowsant, Shaw, Rope, Podenco, Tsukinogi, Deepcolor, Grani, Scavenger, Chiave, Courier, Minimalist, Pozemka
- C-Tier: Steward, Tomimi, Lava, Nightmare, Lava, Cardigan, Spot, Beagle, Popukar, Swire, Castle-3, Midnight, Lancet-2, Ansel, Hibiscus, Jessica, Kroos, Meteor, Ambriel, Catapult, THRM-EX, Orchid, Earthspirit, Plume, Vanilla, Beanstalk, Fang
- D-Tier: Durin, 12F, Noir Corne, Dobermann, Rangers, Adnachiel, Yato
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While we recommend picking the S-tier operators, you are urged to use the ones you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every operator in Arknights.
How Many Operators Are There In Arknights?
The game was released globally in 2020 and has a pool of over 100 operators at the time of writing this article. So there’s no shortage of units for your dream team. However, it’s worth noting that the list of operators is expected to evolve with the release of new updates,
The tier list we’ve prepared above is classified into the following five divisions:
S Tier List
These are the most powerful and beloved operators of the game. Therefore, highly advise pulling these operators as they boast the best abilities, strengths, and skills in the game.
Arknights A Tier List
They are usually the powerful operators in the game, which can easily outperform many other units. However, they are not suitable as S-tier operators in terms of overall skills.
B Tier List
They are regarded as the “above average” operators. Therefore, they often support the team and watch their back.
Arknights C Tier List
They are operators with a serious lack of skills and abilities. Therefore, they can’t compete with most units.
D Tier List
These are the worst units of the game and the ones you should avoid picking up. Therefore, these operators are incapable of performing well on the field.
Arknights Reroll Guide
Performing a reroll in Arknights is fairly easy. Players will be able to get new characters by choosing to Headhunt. Players can find this option as a blue button on the home screen. However, the game will give you a random operator from the current pool. It’s worth noting that you will need to use Artificial Originium or Headhunting Tickets to get Operators this way.
We recommend pulling out S-tier operators for a solid start. They are the best operators in the game and significantly increase your winning odds. If you fail to summon any S-tier Operator, log out from the game and then delete the game’s data to repeat the reroll process.
That concludes our comprehensive beginner’s guide for the Arknights Tier List & Reroll process. Make sure you check out other guides and walkthroughs for other games at iFanZine.